Data Monitor for Qualitative Research
Casimir | REMOTE
Casimir is a contract research organization (CRO) specializing in the development of disease-specific outcome measures and the application of qualitative research methods in regulatory trials. We work with industry leaders in therapy development for rare diseases to identify trial needs and develop methods to address those needs. Casimir is currently recruiting a Data Monitor for Qualitative Research to work as part of the Quality and Compliance team. The Data Monitor will work with quality and clinical operations teams to ensure timely review of study data quality, including video, survey, and interview data. Communicate resubmission criteria as necessary with study staff and/or participants.
Data Monitors for Qualitative Research may do the following in support of projects or studies, as applicable to skills and experience:
- Review study specific work instructions, plans, forms, and logs and provide quality feedback.
- Review of video, surveys, and interview videos/assessments in accordance with quality parameters for Qualitative Research and identify critical observations.
- The manual blurring of videos and deidentification of study data in accordance with quality parameters
- Documentation of quality checks as necessary in study logs
- Communication of reshoot instructions
- Participation in data query and resolution process
- Review of study procedures, logs, and documents as necessary
- Work cross-functionally to ensure timelines and goals are met
- Ability to and effectively and timely reporting the observations to the team.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and at least one-year experience in qualitative research or other relevant experience, proficient in English and Spanish highly recommended, advanced capabilities with MS Office platform: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.