Ragan Communications | REMOTE
Ragan Communications, the leading media company for communicators and marketers, is seeking a Editor/Writer to program our conferences and virtual events. Must have great news judgment, writing abilities and some experience programming events. Apply your reporting and writing skills to develop, program and recruit for multiple conferences and webinars. You’ll also write articles for our award-winning sites, PR Daily and Ragan.com, and be part of a dynamic and supportive content team. Ideal candidate will have some experience producing live or virtual events.
1. Write agendas and book speakers for webinars, virtual workshops, and conferences.
2. Research, understand and program highly engaging sessions around topics that resonate with Ragan audiences.
3. Manage all event logistics including writing and editing agendas, planning sessions copy, recruiting and preparing speakers recruitment, proofreading PowerPoint presentations and more.
4. Host and moderate live and virtual events.
5. Manage speaker communications and speaker preparation.
6. Write articles for Ragan.com and PR Daily on range of communications topics, including event preview pieces and speaker Q&As.
7. Analyze performance results and attendee feedback for all live and virtual events and communicate findings back to your team.
8. Work hand in hand with Ragan leadership to continuously elevate the experience and offerings for all live and virtual events.
2-3 years producing conferences or workshops
Minimum of 7 years of editorial/writing experience
Minimum of 2 years managing projects and staff
Job Type: Full-time