Capital Alpha Partners, LLC | Washington DC
Capital Alpha Partners, LLC analyzes public policy and political developments for a diverse, sophisticated clientele.
We are seeking a Research Associate to support senior policy analysts’ production; distill complex ideas into additive summaries; and conduct bespoke analysis on rotating issues.
The position provides a unique opportunity to delve into the practical business impact of policy issues across the economy.
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Assisting in the development of written reports, including research support, copy editing and production;
– Creating summary products from team publications and conference calls;
– Tracking and summarizing legislative and regulatory policy developments;
– Providing research assistance for client inquiries and regulatory due diligence projects;
– Monitoring trade press and other information sources on set topics
– Producing charts, graphics, and presentation materials; and
– Assisting with miscellaneous administrative needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualities and qualifications:
– 2-4 years experience in government or public policy-focused field;
– Intellectual curiosity to learn and resourcefulness;
– Interest in the financials markets and public policy;
– Excellent proofreading, writing, editing, and general communications skills;
– The ability to summarize complex ideas in clear, simple writing;
– Experience manipulating data, including generating data graphics, and desktop publishing skills;
– Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines;
– Availability to work beyond standard hours (including Sunday evening publications);
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com