Suited | REMOTE
Suited (http://wellsuited.com) is an AI-powered recruiting network designed to help the most promising candidates from all backgrounds access highly sought-after opportunities in the professional services industries.
Our platform, currently used by major investment banks and law firms, enables hiring managers in competitive industries to understand candidates holistically and without bias. Using artificial intelligence and proven best practices from industrial-organizational psychology, Suited’s assessment-driven ecosystem enables hiring teams to expand the way they consider a person’s candidacy while simultaneously providing candidates with an easy way to demonstrate their raw potential. Suited allows firms to reduce recruitment costs, increase employee performance and retention, enhance culture, and expand diversity.
We’re looking for a Coordinator to join our Insights team. The Insights team is responsible for delivering analyses of ourhuman capital data and to guide customers as they implement our AI-driven tools and consider other tactics to improve their overall hiring and retention effectiveness.
As a Coordinator on the Insights team, you will collaborate across teams to manage, organize, and track the delivery of Suited’s human capital insights for customers, ensuring users have a smooth and user-friendly experience and are able to derive maximum value from Suited’s data. You will work closely with our analysts, data scientists, and account managers to develop implementation plans, coordinate the delivery of analysis, and field and triage questions. Your efforts will help our customers get the most out of Suited, allowing them to find and hire diverse, high-potential talent while enabling the most qualified candidates to secure life-changing professional opportunities. Initially, you will report directly to one of Suited’s co-founders.
In particular you will:
- Project manage the development and delivery of customer success plans, including the tracking of customer goals, coordination of implementation plans, and on-time delivery of Suited’s AI models and people analytics
- Own select customer onboarding tasks directly, such as managing and tracking the collection of data from employees.
- Communicate with customers to provide a well managed experience using Suited
- Track, prioritize, and delegate tasks across internal teams ensure we deliver on our promises to customers, such as by updating project statuses, tasks, milestones, and due dates
- Help schedule internal and external meetings, set agendas, and track deliverables
- Triage and, where appropriate, act as a front-line resource for customer support questions
SUITED OFFERS YOU:
- An innovative technology startup with autonomy and support while working towards your goals
- Competitive salary and equity ownership, as well as fully-paid health insurance and unlimited vacation
- A fun, collaborative, team-based environment where all viewpoints are respected and valued
YOU BRING TO SUITED:
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to respond empathetically to customer challenges and aspire to own the resolution of issues
- Willingness to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a small team environment
- Ability to take the initiative to bring about positive results for our customers and internal teams
- Willingness to take ownership of completing own tasks on time
- Ability to work under pressure and get things done without being given specific guidance
- Passion for our mission of advancing a new, unbiased hiring standard
- 1-3 years of experience organizing and managing projects and communicating with stakeholders. This experience may come from a professional or academic setting.
- Experience managing projects with software tools like Trello, Google Calendar, CRMs, etc. a plus.
- Suited’s Insights team is primarily based in New York, NY. While we prefer candidates located in New York to allow face-to-face collaboration on occasion, this position will be remote and we will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States.
- We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. At Suited, we live by five values: inclusive, independent but not divided, persuadable, deliberate, and compassionate. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values and have the motivation and ability to help us achieve our mission. We are willing to accommodate candidates and meet their needs.
If you have reached this part and you are having doubts, please apply anyway. Even if this isn’t the role for you, it doesn’t hurt to network. Job descriptions can be hard to write and we, as employers, tend to inflate these things so regardless of how you’re feeling you should apply and see what happens.