Research & Reporting Analyst
Policy Reporter | REMOTE
This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, with industry leading software and services in the healthcare space. Policy Reporter provides a portfolio of offerings designed to redefine the way medical manufacturing companies receive and react to relevant information in the market. Our core offerings include a SaaS based platform hosting a database of the latest medical information, as well as custom projects to suit our client’s needs leveraging our industry experience with private medical and government institutions.
Our clients include Fortune 10 companies in the healthcare field, as well as an array of Fortune 500 companies within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms internationally.
Learn more at http://www.policyreporter.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an interest in data analysis, database maintenance, and research to join us in the role of Research & Reporting Analyst.
About the Team:
We’re a team of engaged researchers who prioritize excellent data quality, client satisfaction and team cohesion. We value our supportive community and often find ourselves working collaboratively with one another and engaging in open communication.
The Research Team conducts research into the US Healthcare landscape to help clients analyze healthcare policy data that impacts market access strategies. We deliver insights to our clients through the quality of our data synthesis as well as the presentation of our findings. The Research Team values: comprehensive and thorough research; attention to detail and high data accuracy; and solution focused problem-solving skills.
The Research Team values: comprehensive and thorough research; attention to detail and high data accuracy; and solution focused problem-solving skills.
While we work hard to meet competing deadlines and ensure high quality deliverables, we also prioritize fun. We have had many (now virtual) team events including monthly team lunches, and other virtual social activities. We strive to maintain a positive community where everyone is welcome.
- Investigate and extract key policy data for client facing reports for both new and existing reports
- Lead well-established reporting, ensuring continued high data accuracy and efficiency through thorough quality assurance of the policy data set across existing reports.
- As required, RRAs liaise directly with clients on projects to understand their needs, scope deliverables, and present findings.
- Work collaboratively with Senior RRAs to conduct analysis and generate insights in the form of dashboards/visualizations for the clients.
- With experience, RRAs will take on additional responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide support and guidance to new hires – participate in the mentorship program when requested and conduct introductory training sessions.
- As required, support cross-departmental strategic initiatives as a representative of the research team.
- Evaluate current content & processes and develop innovative approaches for improvement to increase accuracy and efficiency
- In line with ensuring the quality and accuracy of our reports, RRAs will perform routine maintenance on a database of medical policy
- Perform maintenance of internal research tools
- Conduct Quality Control checks on your own work, as well as the work of colleagues as required
- Develop a deep understanding of the US healthcare landscape
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Make independent and strategic decisions
- Provide support and guidance to new hires, participating in the mentorship program when requested
Education & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (life science, social science, language-focused humanities), or 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (data quality management or research) is considered an asset.
- At least 1 year of professional working experience (Full-time).
- Experience in communicating findings to external clients
- Must have at least 1 year of Quantitative & Qualitative Research experience.
- Prior knowledge of the US healthcare market is preferred.
- Previous healthcare data experience is considered an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel skills
- Research competencies including but not limited to
- Synthesizing and analyzing insights from large data sets
- Summarizing, presenting, and defending findings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication; ability to communicate and present findings to clients in a clear and concise manner.
What we offer…
- Competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, paid-time off, paid sick leave, volunteer leave, etc.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
- Collaborative and supportive Company culture
Policy Reporter’s Core Values:
- Value & Respect
- Continuous Learning
- Ownership & Accountability
Policy Reporter is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.